Invisalign Treatments in Owensboro
Are you torn between going through the process to obtain straight teeth and not wanting to wear braces? In the past, this was a difficult dilemma. Today, there is a clear answer: Invisalign® invisible braces available from Drs. Thompson and Frey practicing in Owensboro.
How Invisalign Clear Braces are different
Invisalign invisible braces is a revolutionary orthodontic option that does not require brackets, wires, or any metal at all. Instead, the Invisalign® invisible braces system we offer at our offer near Henderson KY leads to straight teeth by utilizing thin, transparent plastic aligners. They fit snugly over your teeth, applying gentle pressure. The Invisalign® invisible braces are removable, so they do not interfere with eating or oral hygiene. Every two weeks, you discard your current Invisalign® invisible braces aligners and move to the next one in a numbered series.
Invisalign® invisible braces procedure for straight teeth is a popular option among high profile or image conscious patients in the Owensboro and Henderson KY area. Invisalign® is actually made of transparent materials. They can be removed for eating, cleaning and on special occasions, such as photographs and public speaking. However, they need to be worn for a minimum of 22 hours per day, or the treatment for straight teeth will be ineffective.
The Invisalign Clear Braces procedure:
- We begin with a consultation. We will determine whether you are a candidate for Invisalign® invisible braces for straight teeth and discuss alternatives if you wish.
- If you choose Invisalign®, we will take digital images using our digital x-ray, which are used to plan your treatment. After the records are processed, the sophisticated ClinCheck software returns an image of the projected outcome.
- When the treatment plan to straighten teeth is accepted, a series of Invisalign invisible braces custom aligners are manufactured at the Invisalign laboratory. Your next appointment is scheduled when your new aligners are returned from the lab.
- We will provide you with three progressive aligner trays. You will wear each one for two weeks, and then move to the next in the series.
- Every six weeks, you will return to our office so we can monitor your progress to straighten teeth and give you the next three trays. The length of treatment varies, depending on the type and severity of orthodontic problems you have.
Are you in Owensboro or Henderson KY and looking for a clearly beautiful way to achieve a beautifully straight smile? Call and schedule an appointment today with our cosmetic dentist! Drs. Thompson and Frey are eager to show you how Invisalign invisible braces can give you the straight teeth you’ve always dreamed of!