We are committed to providing the highest level of care available, in a comfortable, family-friendly environment.
What can you expect when you visit our office?
- Comfort | You can relax in the dental chair with ultra-comfortable memory-foam chair pads, pillows, blankets, and headphones. Our goal is to make your visit as pleasant and comfortable as possible
- Intraoral camera | Our treatment rooms are equipped with video screens, which display the patient’s x-rays, and the pictures taken with the Intraoral (inside the mouth) camera. The patients can see what the dentist or hygienists sees, and they can take these pictures home.
- Photographs | We often take photos before beginning a procedure, and again when it is complete. After completing a cosmetic case, we will arrange for the patient to have portraits taken by a professional photographer, at no charge. We also provide the patient with a full color portrait of his or her choice, also at no charge. We may display a copy of this portrait in our office, with the patient’s permission.
- Kid’s Playroom | Our recently renovated office now includes a special place just for the little ones. They can sit, relax, or play in the Kid’s Playroom while waiting for their appointments, or waiting for their parents to complete treatment.
- KIDS Day | Twice annually (sometimes more often) we hold a special KIDS Day. On that day, we only see children under the age of 13. There is a special theme for every KIDS Day, such as “Back to School Blast,” “Wild Wild West,” “Beach Party,” “Pajama Party,” or “Hawaiian Luau.” We decorate our office and all staff members dress up in accordance with the theme. We provide gifts, prizes, refreshments, and fun!
- Patient Appreciation | When a patient keeps his or her scheduled appointment, we enter that person’s name into a drawing. Each month, one adult’s name and one child’s name will be drawn. For adults, we have a different goodie basket every month, such as “Spring Break,” “New Year’s Celebration,” or “Car Care Kit.” For the winning child, we provide a gift certificate to Lic’s Ice Cream or the local video store.
- Care-to-Share Program | Our patients frequently refer their friends, family, and acquaintances to our office. We consider this the highest compliment we can receive, and we would like to show our appreciation. When an existing patient refers a new patient, we will give each of them $50.00 in credit for a future treatment.